Thursday, March 3, 2011

I swear I am not sick.

Well that is what I have been trying to tell myself anyway. I think I am getting a sinus infection. My sinuses hurt and I have a bit of a headache now that the Sudafed is wearing off. Not to mention a sore throat and a strong desire to keep drinking warm liquids.

If there is anything at all good about being sick it is that I am not hungry. Nothing tastes good so I have not been eating much. I have loads of points left today and I will probably have oatmeal for dinner since it sounds good.

I didn't work out today and don't plan to. I really don't feel like moving and wish I was able to teach the dog to fetch me some warm tea and some more Sudafed. It would have been really nice if she could have answered the phones for me to but I made it though work without her help. All the talking didn't help the throat though. I am back on phones for a bit tonight too and then again for 2 hours tomorrow. Hope I don't loose my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment