Friday, March 4, 2011

Down 6 Pounds Now With Weight Watchers

I got on the scale this morning because I was disappointed on Monday when I had gained a half pound. I know that I lost 4.5 pounds the first week and only gained a half pound back but it still didn't feel great. I started two weeks ago Monday at 155 and now I am 149. I still have a long way to go but that was encouraging.

I feel much more human today but everything still tastes like crap. My coffee tastes good but not much else. The snot draining down my throat makes me not want to eat anyway. I just ate a lot of little stuff yesterday and will probably do the same for today.

I work from 3-5 today so I do plan to spend most of my day writing and reading about writing. If I feel up to it later I might to some of the light exercises in the Your Shape game. The Zen classes will be a good light activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment