Monday, February 28, 2011

Gained a half a pound

I needed a cute picture up here to brighten my day. So here is a cute puppy that looks really bored or maybe giving someone those cute puppy eyes that say PLEASE can I have what I want.

So I did my weigh in this morning and I was a half a pound up. I had an idea the was coming. I ate like crap Saturday and some of Sunday. I didn't go over my weekly points but I didn't do any real working out either.

So today I still have like 6 daily points left and I have 6 activity points. I walked the dog myself for an hour today and then with my hubby we went out again for almost anther hour. Plus I played a few minutes of Your Shape we got in from Gamefly. I wanted to try it before we buy it and already it works much better than the other game.

 I plan to play that tomorrow before or after my shift tomorrow. It depends on how I feel when I get up and what the weather is like. If I am really tired when I get up then I will wait until after my shift. I only work from 11-2 so I can fit it in. If the weather is  pretty good again I need to take the dog for another walk without the hubby. She has decided since I have not walked her all winter she is the boss. She is not behaving for me at all when we are out so It is back to a training collar of some sort so she can learn to listen to me again. I can't be dragged around by a German Shepherd it makes for a difficult walk.

This week I am prepared for the days at the end of the week when my fresh veggies and fruit might go bad. I got plenty of fresh for most of the week but if they don't last I also got a bunch of frozen. I went to Sams and saw they had giant bags of the few veggies I like and of fruit like strawberries, blueberries and a mix with papaya, mangoes and pineapple with no sugar added. If they are not super sweet I can add a tiny bit of sugar but I shouldn't need to. I can also make my favorite syrup and pancakes where I just put my choice of fruit in my food processor and then pour it into a pan with 1tablespoon of sugar and heat and serve. I have a whole wheat pancake mix that needs used.

So this week is off to a great start. I work a lot of short shifts and even twice in one day but I think I can get a work out in a few days this week and if it stays above freezing I can take a lot of walks with my hubby and Asuka the German Shepherd who wants to pull my arm off so she can go swim in all the giant puddles. I should have some weight loss this week if I keep on task with my eating and working out.

The has been one thing that has really been bothering me and I think I may have solved the problem last night. I can't seem to fall asleep no matter what time I go to bed I have not been able to fall asleep for at least an hour. I took a night time cold medicine pill to see if it would help. It did I was out in about 20 minutes. So next time I go to the store I will get something for sleep. I don't want to keep taking cold pills but I need the sleep. So I am going to try to go to bed around the same time every-night and get up around the same time everyday. Hopefully once I develop a pattern I won't need to take anything. If I still can't fall asleep right away I will go to my doctor and make sure it is safe to take the over the counter stuff for long periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment