Monday, February 14, 2011

Did great on the diet today

Well today is relative in this case by the time I finish this post is will be tomorrow. I plan to go to bed no later than 2am. I will have a busy day tomorrow so I don't know if I will get to post.

So I get 29 Weight Watchers points a day plus 49 extra points a week. I used 27 today and I am not hungry. I am sure that won't happen everyday but it was reasonably easy to track. I am sure as I loose weight that will change.

The thing that gets me is I went for a 45 minute walk with my hubby and the dog and spend 45 minutes on the  elliptical and I am not hungry. I am tired but not hungry. I have a mountain of laundry to fold and put away so that will take me some time. Other than that I don't know what I will do to stay awake for 2 more hours.

I have a meeting with my supervisor tomorrow and I work overnight so I am not sure if I will get a good work out in but I am going to try. I really need to get to working out more regularly. I seem to be stuck with the idea that if I can't do at least an hour at a time that it is not worth doing it at all. I don't know for sure where that came from but I think a the personal trainer I went to see said something like that.

So I am hoping to remember to weight in in the morning I just guessed for the start of my plan. I think it was last week or so when I weighed in at 152 one day but I have been really bad with my eating. So I guessed 155 and that is so heavy for me. I have 35 pounds to loose and I really need to tone up. I am really motivated today to take charge of this.

It felt good to fit into smaller clothes when I went shopping and I know it will feel really good for those same clothes to be a little big on me. I can work with clothes that are too big but I just have to buy new ones when they are too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment