Monday, January 17, 2011

Working, Exercising and Cooking Healthy

So today I worked from 9am-5pm and still managed to get my meals in. I can't seem to manage no bread so I have decided to have a piece of peanut-butter toast once a day when I just can't stay away from the bread. It is high fiber whole grain bread so it is not that bad.

Most of my meals are made and I just heat them and eat while I am working. I am eating about 5 small meals a day. I am was having trouble with some hunger today so I had a cup of milk.

I have chicken in the oven with enough left overs for the next day plus two extra parts of chicken from last night. Hopefully I can remember to keep this up. I am also going to have to grab some shrimp for something I can cook quickly with some veggies and stir-fry sauce.

I spent an hour on my elliptical last night and plan to do that again tonight. I have to stay up late because I have to work tomorrow from 6:45pm -Wednesday 7:15am. So what better way than to make myself work out.

I am still worried about the eating thing tomorrow because even if I stay up later tonight I will be up for 18+ hours tomorrow so I will have to split the food into six meals and I am sure I will want at least one extra meal. I really need to get healthy and I am very motivated to do so. I guess I just have to take it one step at a time.

1 comment: