Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Having Trouble Moving Today!

Asuka 
Well I did work out a lot yesterday. I had to work a day shift Monday and then a overnight shift Tuesday-Wednesday so needless to say I was having trouble staying awake. I put my step (for step aerobics) next to my desk and when I felt like I might dose off I got up and walked up and down for a few minutes. I know that is not really a work out per say but it did help me stay awake. Moving is a good method for staying awake.

Before that I did a ton of strength training exercises. Mostly for the arms and the legs and I am really feeling it today, especially in the arms. I am going to be up late tonight so I am planning on doing an hour on the elliptical or treadmill.

I have already lost 2.5 pounds in a week. I am really excited about that. I did start weighing but I don't do it constantly. If I think about it in the morning I weight if I don't I just wait until the next morning.

Also my hubby has been sick so the dog is making me crazy. She wants a walk really bad and it is snowy and icy outside and I don't want to get out into it. So I am going to have to find something to do with her inside this evening. She has been on the treadmill and I think I will throw a toy down the stairs for her to fetch. We had freezing rain last night so the ice is really bad and not good for walking. If it clears up tomorrow and the sun is shining I may take her for a walk after my meeting.

I have to go make a meal I am past my time. Tonight I make chicken stir-fry no rice for me but plenty of veggies and meat.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a very healthy life. Your dog is beautiful and no matter what yo do just keep moving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss goals Carrie! Whatever you do - focus on staying healthy. :-)

    ReplyDelete