Sunday, January 16, 2011

Diet and Exercise and Lunch with Mom

So I was gone most of today with my mom. I am going to get on my elliptical in about an hour and then maybe a bubble bath before bed. I have to work 9-5 tomorrow. Those are day shift hours then night shift the next day.

I did pretty well today with my eating. I have been eating hard boiled egg whites for breakfast. And mostly baked chicken and veggies or fruit for my other meals. Even for lunch I had meat and vegetables. I had one bite of brown rice and decided more veggies was better.

I am going to have a piece of whole grain bread with some peanut butter and a cup of milk before I work out. Then tomorrow I have all of my protein portions ready to go. I am eating 5 small meals. I have fruit or veggies ready to go with my protein.

My mom and I talked a lot about how we used to eat and work out and what worked for us then. We went to a personal trainer at the same time and we looked over the meal plans she saved. I never could follow the strict diet but I modified it to fit my life. I think one of the big things is the 5 small meals instead of three big ones with crappy snack foods in the middle. I also need to do more strength training but I have been on top of that the last week and a half or so.

On that note I also want to get more cardio in but as anyone who reads this blog knows the epileptic makes a strange noise. When I called about it they said that using it wouldn't void my warranty but I am worried. Well that was before Christmas and I still can't get the repair man to call me back. I have called and left several messages and he just has not called back. I am going to have to call Sole again and get them to call Fitness Tech and have them call me a new repair man. I even called the middleman and left a message and they didn't call me back. Really frustrated about that so I am just going to get on the elliptical tonight and not worry about it. It is not really a loud noise.

I need an hour on the elliptical today and I am going to work on the strength program so I don't need to do any extra strength training today. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some upper body training in and a hills program on the elliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment