Friday, January 14, 2011

Vampires on The Brain

Well I am just feeling like someone sucked the life out of me today. I think I am probably not suffering from a vampire bite but from sugar withdrawal. I would prefer to tell people that I have been bitten by a vampire because it is embarrassing to realize how addicted I have become to sweets. I have a bad headache today and I really wanted to get more done around the house.

I still have plenty of time so I took some almonds and coated them in a yummy cinnamon and sugar mix and ate a handful. I also took some pain reliever for the headache. I was trying to really reduce my sugar intake but maybe I have had way too much for way to long. I didn't realize how much I was eating until I tried to stop eating it. I did really well yesterday and now I regret it but I am guessing after a few days this will die down.

So things here are not rolling as smooth as I hoped yesterday. Next time I have a headache though I am not going to wait and see if it gets better. I am going to take something right away and get moving. On the plus side I have not wasted all morning. I have been researching ways to make my blogs better. I got a book review for Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, Book 1) done. I got the dishes unloaded from the dishwasher and started another load.

I plan to do laundry, finish cleaning the downstairs and workout yet tonight. I am usually up until at least midnight so that leaves me at least 6-7 hours to get some work done.

I have decided not to spend a lot of time this week clicking ads and widgets to promote my blogs. I might do a little of that but it is becoming tiring and I would much prefer to read some of my favorite blogs and write quality posts. I want to get my Dark Novels blog in tip top shape and then start working on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment