Monday, January 10, 2011

Rather Irritated Today

I started my workout last night and the game froze on me half way through. It was a rough workout for me so I didn't want to start all the way over again. I am not sure I would have made it through again. This is the second time it has happened but the first work out was easier.

Now that is something I could get over with if it was not coupled with the pain in my neck. I woke up with such a sore neck I could barely get out of bed. I am okay now with something for the pain and something for the stomach because of the pain meds. I am pretty sure I should stay away from any upper body work outs today so I am off schedule in my game and may have to start over. I hope to at least get on the treadmill tonight if the pain is not too bad.

This seems to be how it goes when I am really on a good health kick something happens and I can't work out .

No comments:

Post a Comment