Sunday, January 9, 2011

Headaches

Yesterday I got a massive headache in the evening and I didn't want to do anything. I did work on some Kinect Adventures with my hubby but the jumping made my head hurt worse.

I was scheduled to do another workout on the EA Active game but I didn't feel like it instead I walked an hour on the treadmill. A slow steady pace of 3 miles an hour. When I was finished I just felt kind of drained.

I had to take ibuprofen to get rid of the headache and today my stomach is on fire. I hate taking something for pain because it upsets my stomach. I am going to take some Zantac soon so I can make up my work out if the game will let me. I am not sure why but everything I try to get healthy my body does strange things to protest. I eat less or better foods and get headaches. If I let the headache get really bad over the counter medication won't take care of it. If I take something before it gets bad then my stomach suffers. Oh well guess you can't always have what you want.

I hope to have more in the next week or so on my progress with the game and I will let you know if I recommend it. We hope to get another of the fitness games from Gamefly in the mail soon as well but they never seem to come. I decided not to weight for now I am curious about my weight but I think once I dig the scale out again I will get obsessed with it. I will just use a mirror for now to see changes and the way clothes fit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment