Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pizza Made My Week.

So last night I broke down and got pizza and by the end of today I will have eaten a whole medium. I think I am going to let myself do that once in awhile. I still feel good and I am actually in the mood to get more done today because I am not just thinking about food.

We go to the store tomorrow so I can get more variety in my healthy meals. I can't take too many more days of chicken and broccoli. I don't like a lot of veggies but I like fresh mushrooms, zucchini and bean sprouts. I like salads too but I doubt I will find many good looking salad ingredients this time of the year.

I tried some clothes on and I am just a few pounds off from fitting nicely into some of my skirts that I made this summer. I was really excited to see that my stomach is loosing weight this time. I looked nice in quite a few outfits I tried on. Not great but much better.

It helps me stay motivated to do this once in a while. I didn't do the greatest cardio workout yesterday it was only a half an hour of step and boxing moves I made up but I did do a killer arm workout. More than the one that left me sore for days last time. Today I am just mildly sore and hope to do a killer lower body workout tonight and maybe a similar cardio workout but try to go longer and keep the heart rate up higher.

I need to start doing more core exercises but I don't know that many. I just know crunches and other floor exercises that kill my back. There has to be something I can do that won't make me need a pain killer for the back pain. It is not the lying on the floor it is the upward sit up or crunch motion. So I am open to any other type of ab exercises you all know about.

Well off to get some more stuff done around here. I think it would be a good thing to put away the loads of laundry that are in baskets as well as the stuff I tried on and didn't put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment