Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Well my fingers are crossed I did about an hour of this video game today and it didn't freeze . The difference is I made my own workouts. I made a cardio boxing workout by filling all the slots with boxing until I hit 30 minutes. I also made a mixed shorter workout to test it.

There is nothing more frustrating than having the game freeze up on you in the middle of a workout and not saving any of your progress. Xbox did an update and a lot of things changed so I thought I would try it again. Tonight went fine so I will try it again tomorrow.

As you can see by the link on the side they lowered the price another ten dollars since I bought it. I think if they fixed the bugs it will be well worth the money. I really like the make your own program feature as long as it works and I don't have to keep starting over I will keep using this as a work out tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment