Saturday, January 22, 2011

Food is my Enemy

Right now I think I could eat my own weight in junk food. I am not really that hungry I just want it. The picture I posted is of candy but my cravings are more varied than that.

What I really want is a whole pizza with bacon and pineapple on it and a burger with onion rings. I am really glad that I have been eating smaller meals because if my cravings get the best of me at least I fill up faster.

Lucky for me I don't have any of these items in my house and I don't plan to go anywhere today. My hubby might want to go out for dinner but I doubt that. I really don't know why I have such a love/hate relationship with food. I really love the way junk food tastes but I hate what it makes me look and fell like. I had a not so great food day yesterday but the worst thing I had was a cup of hot chocolate. I have done very well today but I can't get my mind off of food.

I really do wish I was one of those women who could eat what she wanted to and keep her figure. I am not and it seems that everything I eat turns to fat. I can eat a 1000 calorie diet for weeks and barely loose weight.   That is why I am not counting calories or getting on the scale everyday. I feel like one burger ends up attached to my ass and a piece of pizza right to my gut. There is no winning for me unless I eat a diet of chicken and vegetables. Can I just say YUCK. I can stand it for quite some times and I can get creative in the spring and summer with fresh veggies that really are good but in the winter I am mostly stuck with frozen stuff. I have fruit too but again the winter selection of fresh fruit is not awesome.

Oh well I am stuck with this body and the only way to change it is to eat light and work out. I REALLY can't wait until spring when I can spend more time outdoors as exercise and can find better fresh fruit and veggies.

1 comment:

  1. Good attitude... keep up the hard work.

    I'm a sucker for junk food as well, it’s just so good.

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete