Friday, January 21, 2011

Evil is Everywhere

Well I want to complain a little today. I am on a diet in a loose sense of the word but really I am. Why is it that I never noticed all the food billboards around town until now?

I can not have that good looking pizza or the ice cream or donuts. I also noticed as I watch episodes of television shows from Netflix that hot super skinny girls eat whatever they want. They eat fries, and nacho's and bread and pasta and well whatever desert they want.

Really I don't even want to be that skinny but it seems like if I eat one fast food burger and fries I put on 5 pounds. It really is not fair and it is also not realistic. I am sure if they are even eating the foods in these shows that all they eat is what you see them eat. A bite or two of the food and that is that. I know some people can eat like that and not suffer from a huge belly and flab on the extremities. I think the majority of human beings do suffer the consequences from a diet like depicted in television shows.

I am just a tad bit sensitive right now. I am trying really hard not to eat too much to not eat a lot of junk food. I have been somewhat successful but not as much as I would like. I have a weakness for sweets and I have trouble satisfying those cravings with fruit. I also could eat pizza everyday and never get sick of it so that is a huge issue for me.

Is it to crazy to say that the media in all its forms is evil and wants me to fail. Okay I know that is crazy but I do wish they would stop acting like a diet of fried foods, pizza and buckets of ice cream are staples of the diet of a 95 pound actress. I mean how many times have you seen a movie with a weepy woman eating a whole 1/2 gallon of ice cream and she still looks like a model???

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it is crazy at all. If someone starts watching what they eat, suddenly they start buying less fast food. And less fast food means less profit. Of course they want us to fail!

    ReplyDelete