Thursday, January 6, 2011

Catch Up Day

So today I have been trying to do some neglected things. I have a few things done. I did a review for the first of the four books I have competed and posted it on my Dark Novels blog. I have a few more to go but I will work on them in the next few days.

I am off work until Tuesday evening so I have plenty of time to catch up on stuff. I am trying to decide on a good workout plan. I spent an hour on the treadmill last night and went over three miles. Not bad for as out of shape as I have let myself get. It is so loud though that I can't hear the television over it so I have not been using it much. I also purchased EA Sports Active 2 for the Kinect. I am hoping that I can do some short workouts on that when I am not feeling like working out. Sometimes just doing a short activity makes me feel like doing more and sometimes a little something is better than nothing.

I have been working at balancing my meals too. I had fiber one muffins for breakfast and I had yogurt for lunch and some orange juice a little later. I have been taking my supplements but not regularly yet. I take a regular vitamin each day and I have remembered the one Ginko Biloba pill. I am supposed to take the St. Johns Wort 3 times a day and it is difficult for me to remember that.

Well I am starting to feel like a person again so I am hoping it is working but it could just be that I only had to work one night this week and I am getting more sleep. I am really hoping to get caught up on some things around here with the next four days I have off. I need to do some cleaning and laundry and prepare a few blog posts.

Well here is to hoping I can stay on a good health kick for the rest of 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Sundcarrie,

    I hear ya... I've been neglecting some things on my side too. I haven't gotten the xbox live family pack (which will be purchased today), I haven't done any video game reviews, I haven't even done a post on my site (until a few mins ago) and I've have generally been neglecting myself and my online friends. Hopefully, I'll snap out of this funk and press on with the new year. Here's to go health and an awesome 2011. Later!

    ReplyDelete