Friday, January 7, 2011

Can someone please motivate me?

I lack motivation today, big time! I did stay up late and work out on the treadmill last night. I have done a bunch of easy stuff this morning but over all I just want to sit here and type away. I should get EA Sports Active 2 in the mail tomorrow and I am sure like all new things I will want to try it the minute I get it. If I am lucky I will get it today. It might increase my motivation for a few days if the game is good.

Well guess what I am very lucky, I ordered the game from Amazon yesterday and I just got it. I am looking at it right now. I will let you know how I like it as I use it. I am going to give it a test run here soon. I am really hoping it is better than the Wii fit game I had. I really don't need a tutorial each time I attempt an exercise and I want to be able to have a work out not stop to change each different exercise or yoga pose.

I am thinking also this week I might be doing some serious changing in this blog I am going to at least change the labels and get it flowing a bit smoother. I am going to work on making my posts about one or two things. I am not sure how to do this yet but I will just make a section for my day or daily rants or something when I just want to post randomly, otherwise I think I will focus on a number of things health related and maybe some hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment