Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A bit sore today

I started looking through some pictures of myself today from when I actually didn't mind having my picture taken. This was taken a few years ago. I was a lot thinner but not super skinny. I like this picture and I would love to look like that again. I don't care if I have a perfectly flat tummy.

I am older so I am sure there are a lot of things that have changed in my looks but I think this is my goal to fit into that dress again. I just have to locate it and start working toward that. I know that at the time this picture was taken I thought I put on too much weight but now when I look at it I don't feel that way.

I think the big goal would be to be able to reach that look and stop worrying about if I am over weight. I have not weighed since the well before the holidays and I don't think I will be doing too much stepping on the scale. I am going to get my butt in gear and work hard to get back into that dress. Well I actually bought that for a Halloween costume it had some cool extras that came with it for the hair and some fan to hold.

I am not sure how long it will take me but I am going to do it but it is going to happen. I am so disgusted with myself about the way I look right now I just have to get a move on it. My prayer is that I can get on a healthy eating plan, not a diet where I can never have the things I want but a balanced diet where I can have a desert now and then. Also that I can get my elliptical fixed and stay on a good exercise plan. I went with my hubby for a walk with the dog last night and played Kinect Adventures with him and then did about 45 minutes on my step alternating the step with some strength exercises. I can tell you right now my arms are WEAK.

Tonight I am not sure if I am going to do anything except maybe walk in place to stay awake on my overnight shift. Tomorrow I plan to do the same except I might use the elliptical, since they promised me I wouldn't void my warranty if it broke, instead of the step.

No comments:

Post a Comment