Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Updates On My New Blog

Soon I will have updates here as well but I would like some traffic to the new site as well so here is a link. I would love some feedback. Activate Your Dreams

In this post I discuss many areas I intend to improve in my life and the areas that I do well in even when life feels dark. I discuss some of the issues I have been having with family and health.

There are is not acceptable excuses anymore for me I am going to make my dreams come true, especially since I have realized that dreams can change. The dreams I had ten years ago are not the same as they are today. If they change while I am trying to attain them I just need to make a new plan.

On that note if you read my second post I have already written a plan of action when dealing with my family and I am going to type it up in a more comprehensive way and then I will post a bit of it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment