Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great Walk Yesterday

Last night I went for a great walk with my hubby and dog. We were gone over an hour and a half. The weather was awesome and the conversation great. I am hoping for nice weather again this evening so we can go for another walk.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been if we were at a park instead of in on our city blocks. It would have been nicer to walk wooded trails on a dirt path. We do that when we have all day but not on an evening my hubby has to work because we have to drive to the metro-park.

I am feeling so happy lately and it really helps to spend extra time with my hubby and dog. It also helps to have a positive outlook on life even when things are not going my way. What has helped the most is to learn to believe that I can do anything if I work at it.

So today I am going to focus on writing, I am going to see if I can make a go of a career in writing. I will need to brush up on punctuation and learn everything I can about writing styles.

Life is awesome for me right now. I am so blessed to have faith, friends and family. I am very happy with the way things are going right now.

1 comment: