Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Going Crazy

I only have a few minutes before I leave for one of my last five days at work. I have been kind of depressed the last few weeks. I have been working a lot but work at my regular job has started to get really bad again. So I put my two weeks in before I get back to where I have a never ending migraine headache. I have felt like I am on the verge of a nervous break down or something so I have refrained from posting. I don't want my blog to be about complaining about my life.

I will be back soon. I did get my Social Work license renewed after lots of studying and taking continuing education classes. I am now looking for a job in my field. I am hoping to earn some writing too. I have an awesome woman helping me with that.

Thanks for all of you out there that have been supporting me.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep your head up... can't fail if you never stop trying to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Jeff. I think the problem with working for my step-dad is he always makes me feel like a looser.

    ReplyDelete