Friday, August 27, 2010

I am not Giving up!!

Well I am not sure where to find supportive people. Apparently I surround myself with negative people. I know that has been a part of my life more than it has not been but in the past I have had a few people that had my back. Now that does not mean they didn't tell me when I was being an idiot but it does mean they were supportive of many things in my life.

I don't have that right now and it is quite disheartening. I do have the skills to be a life consultant, I graduated with honors in my Social Work program. I was best at planning and management.I have lost some of that but I still have books and I can learn again.

I am not going to spend thousands of dollars to get a business running. I am not taking out loans either I hate debt. With the skills I worked hard in school to get I should be able to help people. The skills I need to learn are business skills, I need to design a plan to work with people, and figure out what services I want to offer. I need to write a good contract and learn about the legal and tax aspects.

I can see it in in the faces of the people around me and in the voices of those that I talk to they don't believe I can do it. They think my idea is crazy and stupid. Well sorry but that just pisses me off and makes me want to do it even more. I am going to spend every spare moment regaining my discipline and learning about business the next few weeks and during that time I am going to write all my ideas down. I am going to do this and I am going to be successful. I am also going to start looking for some more positive people to surround myself with.

I may even offer to help some people for free while I am trying to figure out an official plan.

1 comment: