Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Worked Out Two Days In A Row

I am pretty positive that is not a great accomplishment......actually I am 100% sure that it isn't. Not for me at least I have done very little working out the last 2 months or so but I am determined to change. So I am looking for a free personal trainer on Facebook. That is not really what I want of course but maybe Facebook could be useful for something like finding a few friend who will challenge me to get up off my lazy ass and do something about my health before it becomes a real problem.

I don't want to join some message board or forum or even weight watchers so a bunch of strangers can tell me how to eat and what exercises to do. I want someone one who I know that will keep me on task. Someone who if I ask them to will call me at 6 am to make sure I am up and ready to work out if I ask them to. Okay so that is probably really early for most people but you know what I mean. Maybe that won't happen but at least I need someone to talk to about loosing weight that will not give me excuses for my laziness in this area.

I know it sounds ridiculous but when I am in better control of my fitness I seem to be in better control of other areas of my life.  The problem I run into as you can see from following my blog is that it seems to be hard for me to find balance. I tend to be an all or nothing type of gal and once I get on some sort of plan or kick or whatever you want to call it I get crazy, psycho about getting it done at all costs. I want to be able to balance things where  I don't freak out if I miss a workout or eat an ice-cream. I but I do freak out if I have missed several days of working out and want to eat ice-cream everyday.

I am really going to try not to focus on my actual weight this time and focus more on getting healthy and feeling better. I have started taking a vitamin regularly again and most days it seems to help me feel better. So if I add good healthy eating habits and exercise with the ability to sometimes slack off on both I ought to be able to feel great. I need to feel better and if a result of getting healthy is being thinner that will be awesome. Part of the reason I am so lazy is because I often feel sluggish most of the day. Not just in the morning but when you start a good health plan you have a good few weeks where you are sapped of your energy. I am guessing that your body has to go through changes in you diet and activity and that kind of shocks your system. So here I go again on the diet and exercise plan to get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment