Saturday, July 31, 2010

Surgery Went Fine, Job Search In Full Gear Now

I had my surgery on Thursday and I was only in pain the first night. I have an interview on Monday so I went out yesterday to find something to wear. They said dress professional so I found a black blazer and a black skirt. I just need nylons and I can use something I have to wear under the blazer.

I hate how having surgery makes you body tired. I was not in pain but by the time I got home I was ready for some rest. I am interviewing for another office job I really wanted something more active but I know how to do office work.

I am praying that God will open the right doors and close the wrong ones. Living in Toledo Ohio makes it so I can't be too picky I want a second part time job and if someone is willing to work around my schedule I should take it. I wish I could work from home but I don't have any good ideas for that.

I had just gotten my eating and working out under control and now I can't exercise for two weeks except light walking.  So that is a little frustrating to me because I have so much trouble starting a program. So Monday I am going to get on the treadmill at a slow pace just to keep it up.

I will be back to document my job searches and my progress in getting healthy.

So far I have applied and interviewed at a Dog Training/Sitting/Grooming facility. A bunch of temp services and I was sent a message because of my posted resume for the interview on Monday. I have a degree in Social Work so I keep getting offers for sales jobs that I don't want. I don't want to sell insurance.

So I am going back and listening to 48 Days To The Work You Love and No More Mondays but Dan Miller. I am hoping to get some ideas and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment