Friday, April 30, 2010

Going on Vacation

I am leaving for Florida in about 13 days so I have been able to motivate myself to keep up the good eating and working out by thinking about the bathing suit I am going to have to buy. It does help but I am worried about having a plan when I get there. We drive 2 days both ways and I am going to take fruit and nuts to snack on. The hotels might have a workout facilities but I doubt my uncle has anything. I will ask him but if not I am going to have to get up early and walk. My awesome aunt and uncle are putting us up for the rest of the time we are gone.

I am still at 150 but I do think that loosing 15 pounds is an accomplishment. Today I am taking my dog to a park with loads of trails and we are going to walk at least 90 minutes. Lucky for me my dog is hard to wear out so she will be a good walking buddy. The trails are sandy and they are not so hard on my hip plus they have a lot of hills. I do like to get outside sometimes and even though walking isn't the best cardio workout it seems to make me feel better to be outdoors sometimes. I don't really know why but it does.

On that note I have been to the tanning bed 2 days now I came home pink yesterday but it is all tan now. I am going for the two weeks prior to my trip and that is it. I used to really like tanning but I don't really want to pay that money to do something I could do in my own backyard once it warms up a bit. Well I guess I would wear more and have a less even tan but I really don't care. I don't really care if I am tan either I just know the glowing white color I have now will just burn to a crisp in the Florida sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment