Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things Are a Little Crazy Around Here....

or at least I am crazy. I have been trying to develop some serious discipline and I have gotten down to 150 that is 15 pounds from the start. When I don't get on the elliptical I walk the dog or when possible I do both. I have been eating healthy too and trying not to stress about everything I put in my mouth.

I have been getting crazy crabby though if my routine gets messed up, especially on work days. I love my husband but it seems like when I make a goal like getting on the elliptical at 7 am he wants to hang out when he gets home. When before he couldn't wait to get home to play video games (he works until 6:30 am). On my days off I don't have to work out so early but on work days I need to get 45 minutes to an hour in the morning then I don't have to worry if I am too tired to work out when I come home. When it is nice we have been going to the park with the dog and walking trails.

I am going to be out of town from the 13-21 to visit my aunt and uncle in Florida so I also have to plan for the trip. We just decided to go on Saturday so I have a lot of planning to do. I have to tan a little so I don't burn the minute I hit the sun but not much just so I am not glowing white. I am not big on tanning these days but I know I fair better when I have the start of a tan. I think the only workout I will be able to get there is morning walks so I will have to be in the sun. I have also been working three days a week instead of two. I have one week of two days then three days before I leave. My mom-in-law will be staying with the dog too so I don't have to worry about her or the house.

Well enough of my rambling off to work on some other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment