Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking For Blogs to Link To

Well I am looking at starting a links list on this blog. I am looking for weight loss blogs and blogs that have a similar view on finances that I do. I will accept many blogs if you blog has a once a week finance article or weight loss article let me know.

I am going to be picky about the finance blogs if you follow the principals of Dave Ramsey or Larry Burkett or a similar plan that does not endorse borrowing money I will use your link. I don't borrow money anymore and it is like true freedom

As you leave me links it will take me a while to post them but don't worry if you meet the requirements and I don't find your blog offensive (I am not easily offended) you will make the list. I am leaving it open until the end of February.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, I’ve kind of lost interest in my finance blog...

    ReplyDelete