Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great Workout Today!

I started with 30 minutes of toning arms, abs and legs. I can't do much weight with my arms yet but I am getting some of my strength back and my legs are pretty strong from walking so much. I will just have to target some zones in my legs that don't get worked in my cardio. My abs are so weak I could barely finish the workout I had to quit and move on the the next thing a few times.

I also did 90 minutes on the treadmill with a 30% incline and went 4.8 miles. The only problem with that was I was super hungry when I finished. Since my sweet hubby made me coffee cake for breakfast I was not planning on eating lunch and then a snack before dinner. I only get 22 points a day if I don't use my flex points or activity points and breakfast was 10 points. I had a WW english muffin for lunch with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and that is 3 points. After my workout I had 3 slices of turkey bacon on and english muffin with an cooked egg white which is also three points. I miscalculated dinner earlier one serving is only 4 points but it is 4-5 shrimp and some of the papaya salsa on the side. I am going to have 2 servings but only have 8 shrimp total. The side is just lime papaya and some green onion.

Well now I am off to dry my hair and get ready to spend the evening with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment