Monday, February 8, 2010

Claudia Schiffer Perfectly Fit Workout


I am so excited to find my favorite series of toning videos on YouTube, Claudia Schiffer's Perfectly Fit. I have been looking to purchase them on DVD because all I had was VHS. All of my VHS players went to electronic heaven so I gave my videos away. So this morning I found the complete set on YouTube and got to work after creating a playlist. I did an hour of the lower body workout. I couldn't finish some of the exercises on my bad leg but I did a lot more than I thought I could.  This was the series that got me started the last time I lost weight.

I started feeling super hungry after an hour so I had a high protein snack consisting of:
1 Weight Watchers english muffin
2 Egg whites
3 Slices of turkey bacon

I still had some coffee in the pot so I am going to take a break and then do the arms section of the videos. I am saving the abs for a separate day since I am weakest there. I may or may not get on the treadmill too but I will see how I feel when I am done with the arms. If I feel to tired for cardio I won't get on but if I feel okay I will get on for a shorter amount of time than my usual 90 minutes. I did two hours of working out on Saturday and had a hard time getting through an hour of the treadmill yesterday.

I am doing really good on my diet and I intend to do very well this week because I want to go out for pizza on Saturday for Valentines day. Not fast food pizza but one of the sit in joints around here that I really like. I am a cheap date when I am on a diet because I love pizza and I have to save it for special occasions. I intend to save all my 35 flex points for Saturday I think that should make having a few slices of pizza acceptable.

I have lost a total of six pounds now to weigh in at 159. That is great but now my target points go down to 21 instead of 22. So I have to find more low point meals that I like. I am a very picky eater and that makes dieting hard for me. The only diets I can stick to are the ones that allow you to have just about anything in moderation.

If anyone knows of somewhere that I can get the Claudia Schiffer videos on DVD I would love to buy them again. I have only seen the Japanese version on DVD and they won't play in my devices.

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my eye open for them... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete