Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Wanted to Say........


2 full hours on the treadmill today! I hardly noticed while I watched Underworld. The treadmill stopped and I turned it back on. Then when it was over I already had an hour and 52 minutes in and thought I would stay on the extra 8 minutes. I walked 5.3 miles today I may or may not lift some weights tonight just depends how tired I am after hanging out with a friend and then small group.

I am going to make getting in shape my job until I go back to work if I can manage to get close to 20 pounds off by then I will be okay to maintain my weight for the few months that I am full time and then kick it up again when I go part time.

Thanks again for the support everyone

1 comment:

  1. keep it up, feeling good will change your life.

    congrats...

    ReplyDelete