Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thank You!!

I want to say thank you very much for the responses and clarify what my issues are without going into too much detail. I think it would be disrespectful to give too many details since my depression is caused by the state of my marriage. My husband is not here to answer for himself. He is a good person and he doesn't abuse me or run around on me.

I love my husband dearly and I do believe he loves me as much as he knows how to love someone. He is a very closed off man and our communication has hit an all time low. I really don't want to blab the details, I just think we need to get to a point where we can communicate. I also have to stop being so passive and stand up for myself, before the issue gets so big we can't deal with it. I am also learning that I deserve to have my needs met just as much as he does even if it is not easy for him.

I believe that I need to work on things just as much as he does but I don't know where to start so I am seeing a counselor. I did ask him to come with me next week. I hope he comes , I am not sure I want to stay with this counselor but it did help to talk to her. I felt like I was holding so much stuff in that just having someone else not involved listen helped me work some things out.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time right now. Counseling if you find the right one for you can be very very helpful!!

    About the Pay It Forward Challenge... First I hope that you like the package! Second just blog about the challenge, link to my blog as who you "won" from and offer the same challenge on your blog. If you have more questions or need clarification just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your husband has to become your best friend, your confidant. And vice versa...

    if this does not happen, it makes it a lot harder to work things out or to forgive on another when you over step your bounds...

    Best way to control a guy {and yes we all need controlling, because we would never do anything if it was up to US MEN..} is good food, regular sex or hand-job or BJ... and respect yes respect.
    Ask us to do something don't demand it, say thx and tell him how much your glad he is yours.

    This is a can't lose method, but first you must break the mold, what i mean is stop the way he treats you. Most men demand things without knowing they do it. Make him see that the way he is {now} hurts you and makes you feel bad about yourself.... drive him to change by his feeling of love for you. it takes time but it works, most important of all is in marriage it is a give and take relationship from both sides to make it really work/last...

    ReplyDelete