Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't Quit

Well today I wanted to throw in the towel when I got up. Didn't sleep well and on top of it I was sore from three days in a row intense strength training and cardio exercise. I decided not to go to the gym and give my body a rest. Tomorrow and Saturday are cardio days and I never work out on Sunday. I was hoping to make 6 days this week but 5 really isn't that bad.

On that note I think I am going to stick with three days of strength training for now. I am going to try to do it every other day if possible. Learning to balance so that I don't feel like giving up will be key.

I just wanted to sit on the couch all morning...which is sort of what I did but I found productive things I could do on the couch. I worked on some marketing tactics online for my three business. I would love it if you checked out my new blog MLM Queen.
I did get up and down a bunch for supplies but I did some mailing duties and preparing orders for delivery. I am not really sure how but apparently every time you get up and sit down you use your abs not to mention bending over and well just about every movement you make seems to involve your abs. Didn't know that until I did 30 minutes of abs with a personal trainer.

I don't really want to quit anything I just don't have a ton of patience and I really need to develop it. I want immediate results weather it be weight loss, sales, recruiting or personal stuff. I know that is logical but I really wish I could see real results right away, right now. I know I am not going to make it to the top without work but I wish the work would pay off faster.

Okay I have got to get a better attitude I have to learn from my mistakes and try again. I have to learn what methods are time wasters and what methods work. I just have to get up when I fall dust myself off and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment