Saturday, July 9, 2011

Herbalife, Personal Trainer and Gym.

Well I am loving the Herbalife products the only thing I am struggling with is when I lift weights I need more protein. I am going to order a protein powder to add to my shakes when I place my next order but I can't keep spending money before I make money. I have been feeling really tired and sore when trying to build muscle and I know I am just not getting enough high quality protein.

The next thing is my lack of equipment at home to get a quality strength building routine going. I don't have a lot of free weights or a weight machine so I could use another way to get those exercises in. With my hubby still laid off I can't go spending hundreds of dollars on a weight machine but I might be able to join a gym. There are a few newer gyms in town that offer a reasonable down payment with a very low monthly fee and no contract. As far as I can tell the lower the initial fee the higher the monthly payment so joining will depend on a few factors. Do I think I will be able to afford my own equipment soon? Do I think I will drive to work out at the one with the lower down payment? How long do I think I will go?

The third thing I wanted to get out in a blog post today is that I think I am going to go through the program to become a personal trainer. There is a program I have only heard good things about and I am looking into that one. The only thing is I don't want to spend the money at this time unless I can make it by selling my products. I would love it if my readers would pass along my website www.shopherbalife.com/csund to anyone they think might want the products. My phone number and email is on the website so I welcome questions. If I don't know the answer yet I will check into it and get back with you. I could really use a boost in my sales before my big debut party near the end of this month so if you need to loose weight or boost you energy check out the site.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything. I'll pass on the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your insights and experiences.
    Anybody looking for Herbalife Distributor Canada

    ReplyDelete