Thursday, July 21, 2011

8 Pounds Lost

Okay I have been loosing a good 2 pounds a week for a month now. I love the Herbalife shakes and  I have tons of energy.  I have picked up weight lifting again. I joined a gym so I could have access to weight machines at least until I get stronger. It is a lot harder to hurt yourself on the machines. I have been working out 5-6 days a week and I dug out my heart rate monitor so I can keep my heart rate up during cardio.

I would like things to happen faster but when I measured my inches last week I was down quite a bit more than I expected and most of my clothes I have been wearing are too big. I don't have much to wear which would normally be a good thing but I have a lot of places to go that I need to wear clothes. There are weddings and family gatherings and picnics and church and the gym. So I may have to go and grab a few dresses or something on clearance and I am sure I will have to grab some gym clothes. I have at least 2 more sizes to go before I fit in my old gym clothes.

So I have decided that I am going to sell Avon in addition to the Herbalife products I already sell. I am doing that because I already have a few customers and I think I can pick up more if I have some books when it is time to go to the events I have planned. I will only change my mind if I get the call and the cost to join has gone up or there are too many things to do to get involved.

If you are interested in my products or selling them let me know. You can email me at sundcarrie@yahoo.com or you can visit my Herbalife Website. I don't know what I will need for an Avon website yet but it might be something I choose to get.

1 comment: