Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not Cool!

Well today I got on the scale to see how bad things were. I was at 154 after a few crazy days. Two weeks ago I was down to 152 the last time I weighed. Then I had a week of eating poorly because I didn't plan and I started this week off well but I that was like two days of good eating then I was thrown off track by my weirdo schedule.

So today I am going to try to get back on track. I have had an excellent morning as I am trying to get back to a day shift schedule. I went to bed at 1am and was not asleep till closer to 2am but I did get up at 10 am and I hope to push it up an hour until I am getting up at 6:30am everyday. That is just before my hubby gets home. I hope working out more will help me get to sleep faster too. I usually have to go to bed about an hour earlier so I have time to fall asleep.

I just have to remember that my setback is temporary. I have a new and improved schedule and I will be able to manage healthy eating and working out much better. I just need to organize my time daily and fit things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment