Friday, February 4, 2011

No More Sweet Stuff in This House

Okay I was really bad last night I just couldn't stay away from the sweet cinnamon bread I made. No more sweet stuff in this house. I don't have a huge problem staying away from the salty stuff but the sweets are my downfall.

If it is not in the house I can't eat it. So we just won't be buying anymore sweet stuff. I have reasonably healthy sweet stuff like yogurt and oatmeal and that will have to do. I don't want to gain these pounds back.

I did stand for a good 3 hours yesterday while doing chores and computer stuff. I also did about 45 minutes of a good cardio workout on the Xbox. So that makes my activity level much higher. Right now I am standing at the kitchen counter typing. I am trying to get my body used to being more active and standing instead of sitting is just the first step.

I hate to admit it but most days I spend most of my waking hours sitting. I get up and watch something on netflix or get on the computer in my chair. Even if I work I sit at my desk and that has got to change. I can make simple changes and just stand while I work and while I do all the computer stuff I do.

So today is a new day and I am working again on being more active and eating healthy.
For breakfast I had:
Hazelnut Latte oatmeal
A lot of coffee
Milk with my coffee about half a cup

I have my meals loosely planned for the rest of today but I should be able to stay at 1200 calories today with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment