Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Today is Christmas Eve and I am going to my moms tonight for dinner. Tomorrow we go to my sister-in-laws and my husbands grandparents. Great times with family are what Christmas is all about.

After the this weekend I have a very long work week...well at least for someone who is not working any overtime in a long time.  I have close to 44 hours scheduled. Working at home is great I only have to leave for one meeting. I only work 4 shifts so a few them are pretty long.

I am also determined to get back on an exercise program as soon as the holidays are over. I am also going to learn to eat better. For next week I got microwave meals for my dinners but on Sunday I am going to look for some recipes that will heat well and make my own microwave meals. I answer calls for my job so I don't really have the time to cook, especially on shifts that I am the only one answering phones. If you have any ideas on meals that heat up well please send then my way.

I want to say have a great holiday season to everyone out there! Have fun and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment