Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Feeling Sexy

This is a personal blog about my journey to better take care of myself. I have let my self go and each new challenge in my life I get worse about taking care of myself.

I want to look better and feel better to start with. I have joined Weight Watchers with an embarrassing weight of 163 pounds. At home my scale said 161 but the difference is not huge. I am going to try my best to get back to 120 which I feel is reasonable. My healthy weight ranges between 106-132 lbs. for my 5' 1" body. I would like to see the 110 but we will work on that if I can get closer to the 120. I may just not be comfortable with what it takes to be as small as I was in high school.

The title of my blog is Sexy for Life, because I want to feel sexier.

With my weight being a huge issue that won't just melt off with a few workouts I am going to have to work on other things that help me feel sexy or at least good about myself.

I work out at least 4 days a week most of the time but I am going to set a new goal to get at least 20 minutes of Yoga or Strength training in on the days I don't have a lot of time, as well as at least one hour of cardio at least 4 days a week.

I am also going to take the advice I got at the Weight Watchers meeting and just be more active. That won't be much of a problem soon I will be back to class and on the move more. There is no close parking at the University so I will walk more two days a week just to get to class. Then I have time between my classes so I can take note cards and study while I walk around campus.

At home I can do the dreaded task of cleaning. The really sad thing is I hate cleaning but love a clean house. I know I need to do it but I put it off for ...well anything. It makes me feel good to have a clean house.

I have started a morning study and prayer time again. This I think is essential to all of my goals, and it helps me concentrate on what is important.

I am also going to pamper myself a little. Spend some time making myself look more attractive. Use some make up, do my nails, take a bubble bath, get waxed, get my hair done and anything else that helps me feel sexier at my current weight.

So last but not least I am going to spend a lot of time making my sexy man very happy in the bedroom. Even thought I don't always feel sexy I can fake it for now and enjoy the benefits. I still enjoy making love but it is so much more fun when I am not so overweight that my joints hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment