Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Workout and Food Plan Update

Well I said I would post my workouts and here I am to give an update on that as well as my food plan. I found my Weight Watchers stuff and I am going a little crazy with that. I am not sure how I am supposed to use my activity points and I am not sure if the plan I have is current. I went to meetings for a few weeks last summer and have a plan with flex-points. I didn't dig the stuff out until Tuesday so I had to guess on my points for Monday. I only get 22 points and by next week that will be 21 I am sure. That is before the 35 extra points I get to use during the week or at one or two big point meals. The only day I have gone over the 22 is Monday and I am not sure if I am supposed to use the activity points each day or accumulate them or just leave them if I can. I also bought a Weight Watchers Cook Book but haven't had time to look through it much.

I had to go to work today and ended up working over 6 hours so I had to get up early and get on the treadmill before work. I did 90 minutes and managed to walk 4.5 miles with my heart rate above 140 for at least 80 of those minutes. I have been adding a slight incline this week so I don't have to walk too much faster to keep my heart rate up. Yesterday I did 80 minutes and 4 miles with my heart rate up all but about 5 minutes. Well that is about it I hope to see some more results soon.

3 comments:

  1. Take pride in what you are doing, if you do it for monetary results you're setting yourself up for failure. I promise you will achieve your goals, just keep going and don't let yourself get disappointed by the weight not coming off as fast as you would like.

    I wish you the best; keep your head up and never quit... thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff I am going to keep at it, I just wish it was easier like it was about 5 or so years ago. I didn't have a problem loosing at least 2 pounds a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good..That's great that you have set aside the time before work. I find it harder if I start the day without exercising first. Haven't done WW. I am doing the cut back on portion stuff.

    ReplyDelete