Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting Motivated


Well I have been a bit more motivated to get fit. I am not all on fire yet but I have been doing better. I have been eating better again for the last few days and I have been lifting weights too. Last night I even got on the treadmill for a half an hour. I have also been trying to get up and move more even if it is just standing finding things to do around the house.

I have to go to the shop today and have my car looked at so that could make it hard for me to get a good workout in. It really depends on what is wrong and if I am there all day.

Over the last few days I also read two books, A Touch of Dead and Dead and gone by Charlaine Harris. I really enjoyed them but had a little trouble separating what I saw in True Blood. The television show is so far off the books I had to think a bit. A Touch of Dead is a compilation of short stories and it was really helpful in filling in many gaps.

I will review them soon on my Dark Novels blog. If you like the series these are must buy items.

No comments:

Post a Comment